Subject: FW: Invitation to conference:“Sustainable Economic Development through Credit Expansion – A focus on the MAC Protocol and Rail Protocol” September 13, 2024
From: "Kadi Auksmann" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiitsministeerium"
Cc: "Mai Hion" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2024 16:49:12 +0300

Tere,

Eesti Saatkond Roomas edastab kutse UNIDROIT konverentsile “Sustainable
Economic Development through Credit Expansion – A focus on the MAC
Protocol and Rail Protocol” September 13, 2024

Lugupidamisega

Kadi Auksmann

PA to the Ambassador
Embassy of Estonia

+39 06 84407510
Via Clitunno34-36, 00198 Roma

 <https://rome.mfa.ee/> rome.mfa.ee
 <https://www.facebook.com/estemb.rome/> facebook.com/estemb.rome/

From: Catherine High (UNIDROIT) <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2024 9:35 AM
To: Saatkond Roomas üldaadress (e-mail) <[email-masked]>
Subject: Invitation to conference:“Sustainable Economic Development
through Credit Expansion – A focus on the MAC Protocol and Rail Protocol”
September 13, 2024

Dear Sir / Madam,

Please see attached Note Verbale Reference: PROM/778 regarding the
invitation to a conference, titled “Sustainable Economic Development
through Credit Expansion – A focus on the MAC Protocol and Rail Protocol”

Kind regards,

Unidroit Secretariat

Unidroit Secretariat

Via Panisperna 28  |  00184, Rome, Italy
 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]  |
<http://www.unidroit.org/> www.unidroit.org
office: +39 (0)6 69 62 145

 <https://www.facebook.com/UNIDROIT/>   <https://twitter.com/UNIDROITorg>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMdSut63MHP0423wQNeJH4w>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/international-institute-for-the-unificat
ion-of-private-law/>

.